On Saturday Oct 21, 2017 from 10am – 3pm the Dallas Pi Special Interest Group meeting will be held at the Synergy Park North (SPN) building at University of Texas at Dallas
This building is at the north most part of the campus along Synergy Blvd. The Pi SIG Meeting will be in room 1.109.
- 10 AM – 11 AM Beginner’s Pi (Install help, hardware/software questions, RPi resources, etc.)
- 11 AM – 12 PM Morning Presentation: “Control of a Freq Synth” by Chuck Clark
- 12 PM – 1 PM Lunch (not provided)
- 1 PM – 3 PM RPi Roundtable / Tech Chat (most probably including Rusty’s comments on his newest aquisition)
- 3 PM – Meeting ends, room cleanup until 3:30.
If you have these, bring your own Pi, power supply, display, keyboard, cables, etc. The lab will not be real formal but will explore topics that the group finds interesting. Bring your questions/problems/ideas. This event is open to all that are interested.